2011-02-22

FAIL: New Computer First Use: Stack Overflow


I needed a built computer quickly, so I bought a HP, because it was priced well at a local (national chain) store. And this is what I got when using it for the first time.

I then uninstalled most of the pre-installed apps (including zinio, adobe air, adobe flash, bing bar, blio, hp mediasmart music, hp mediasmart dvd, dvd menu pack for hp mediasmart video, hp mediasmart photo, mp mediasmart smartmenu, hp mediasmart video, hp mediasmart/touchsmart netflix, hp moviestore, hp support assistant, kobo, movie theme pack for hp mediasmart video, norton internet security, norton online backup, pdf complete special edition, pressreader, roxionow player, picturemover, photonow, power2go, powerdirector, hp setup manager, hp games, labelprint, cyberlink dvd suite deluxe, microsoft office 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU], PlayReady (MS DRM), and Windows Live Essentials), applied security patches, installed apps that I like, and I'm a happy HP user, so far.
Link To This ArticleQR Code Link To This Articlehttp://goo.gl/OrSQP

No comments:

Post a Comment